- 15A 120V switches OFF when sense cord is powered
- Used to inhibit Co2, dehumidifyers and/or other equipment while venting is in progress
Special Price: $62.24
Precise cycle timer with day/night detection Controls any application requiring a device to be turned on and off at precise intervals. This timer has a wide range of uses including controlling hydroponic pumps, CO2 injection, turning on and off exhaust fans, misters and more. There is no programming required, it is easy to set and operate. The timer has adjustable ON time of 15 seconds to 5 hours and an OFF time of 15 seconds to 13 hours. Cycle timing is adjustable for operation during the day, night, or 24 hours. Controls 120V pumps, fans, and more on a periodic repeat cycle ON duration spans from 15 seconds to 5 hours OFF duration spans from 15 seconds to 13 hours Functions during the day, during the night, or 24 hours
Special Price: $64.00
Control multiple lights from one time-clock or controller device. Power is wired directly into the outlet timer box, and all of the outlets are controlled by one 120V trigger cable. You can plug the trigger cable into a standard 24-hour timer or environmental controller. All controllers feature premium quality industrial grade relay and durable powder coated steel chassis. Three year no hassle warranty. Control up to four lights from one time-clock or controller device. 120/240 volt power is wired directly into the four outlet timer box, and all of the outlets are controlled by one 120 volt trigger cable. All are rated for 30 amps at 120/240 volts. APCL4120 has four 120 volt receptacles (Nema 5-15) and is ETL listed.
Special Price: $86.46
- Temperature controller without display.
- Can be set to heat of cool with day and night setpoints.
Special Price: $69.18
- Protects plants by turning off lighting or CO2 generators when temperature is too
- Smooth rotating knobs with continuous adjustment
- Restart delay adjustable from 0 to 20 minutes to protect lighting equipment
- High temperature limit adjustable from 70 to 120 °F (21 to 49°C)
- Factory calibrated set knobs for accurate settings
- Precise external temperature sensor on 20 inch cable to place at plants top level:
- 120 V, maximum outlet current 15 A, 2 HP
- CSA/UL compliant
Special Price: $67.60
A precision cycle timer that allows lighting duration from 8 to 18 hours and darkness duration from 6 to 16 hours. Allows to set a complete day-night cycle from as short as 14 hours or as long as 34 hours.
- Cycle timer with photocell
- Day and night operation or day only
- On cycles from 1/2 minute to 30 minutes
- Off cycles from 1 minute to 12 hours
Special Price: $66.29
Designed to control pumps or other devices that must be activated on a repeating cycle. Replaces other single-function timers and offers a extremely wide range of time delays. It can be set in hours, minutes and seconds. 100% digital design makes it extremely precise. 15A @ 120v No complex menus, single function push buttons for ease of use. Photocell allows daytime, night time or 24-hour operation. Two receptacles control up to 15-amps of power. Memory backed up with lithium battery. Resettable circuit breaker built-in.
Sentinel has taken digital accuracy and combined it with ease of use. Its one-touch functions make using its products easy. Gone are complex sub menus that are confusing and time consuming to navigate. Many of its products will serve more than one function (such as heating or cooling control) making them extremely flexible and capable of being used in many situations. All Sentinel products were designed to maintain a very high degree of reliability while performing critical functions. In some cases Sentinel offers innovative designs that are so unique there really are no other products available for comparison.
Special Price: $97.46
Control humidity automatically and accurately with Green Air Products Total Humidity Controller.
The THC can be switched between humidify and dehumidify for removing unwanted atmospheric moisture accumulating within an enclosed area or to add needed moisture to the air by means of humidification. The THC-1 humidity switch controls humidity equipment by providing power when humidity varies from the adjustable set point.
For over 20 years, Green Air Products has been dedicated to providing high quality, innovative products designed for hydroponic systems, indoor hobby gardens, and small commercial greenhouse growers. Green Air Products is the most recognized name in the hobby gardening equipment business, setting the standard with their UL-listed atmospheric controllers, timers and CO2 enrichment systems. Continuous research and development guarantees safety, quality and performance benefits utilizing the latest advancements in technology.
Humidity Controls - Humidify/Dehumidify
- RHC-1- Relative humidity controller with temperature compensation and accurate, responsive microprocessor
- RHC-R - Relative humidity controller with 20' remote sensor
- THC - Total humidity controller with internal filament humidistat
- Temperature Controls - Heat/Cool
- Temp H/C-3; 3° differential
- Temp H/C-7: 7° differential
- Temp H/C-r: 3° differential, 10' remote
Special Price: $97.46